Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Deployment Journal - Day #186

No longer feeling capable.  Roadblocks everywhere.  My whole world is a chicken-or-egg dilemma.

I can't take the trash out, because the trashcan is still under a MASSIVE snowdrift.  K, fine - I'll pile bags in garage.

I can't even make cereal because the milk still hasn't thawed.  (Brilliant pre-freezing plan FAIL.)

I can't even hang a shirt on a hanger before Little One is up the stairs.  She was not this fast two months ago.

I can't sleep, because she can't sleep, because we're in another new place.  So she wakes a million times a night to make sure I'm still here, and then sleeps during the day while I try to unpack.  

And the toilet is leaking and the garage door won't open.  And I don't know where the water valve is.  

No, it is not on the back of the toilet.

... And there are many more things that are entirely impossible to solve, but I'm too tired to remember them.  =(  

We may never get unpacked.  Or eat.  Ever again.  


G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment