Friday, January 25, 2013

Deployment Journal - Day #196


Things I wonder as I go through my day:

How do other moms of one child amuse their children during long, solitary drives?

Will these new Iron Vitamin Drops stain my newly whitened cloth diapers?  Permanently?

Where exactly do you learn how to organize the stuff that you don't know how to organize...?

Who invented Marshmallows?  

What exactly is my attentive, inquisitive, perpetually-gazing-at-me little daughter taking away from my behavior?  Please tell me she doesn't notice my nail-biting until age 2?  (Doubt it.  Must kick habit right now.)

Why can't putting fresh sheets on a bed be more like the morning scene in Disney's Cinderella (birds, songs, airy bedding) and less like putting an elephant in pajamas?

No comments:

Post a Comment