Sunday, October 7, 2012

Deployment Journal - Day #85

Back to the city today.  Yes, 3rd time.  Don't ask. 

Tonight, I was desperately productive to compensate for another trip.  And I even made Pear Cobbler for dinner.  I figured it was roughly equivalent to whole wheat toast with large amounts of jelly.  And I drank milk.  Protein, right?  And several slices of bacon, actually, because grains and fruit and milk don't get you very far.  Especially when you drank Odwalla and Rootbeer all day, because you were all out of snacks when you whisked out the door again this morning.

But, I did more than just eat.  Honest.  I just can't remember what.  Too tired.  Trying again tomorrow. 


In the morning, I will reference my endless To-Do Word document and remember what I should have done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment