Monday, January 17, 2011

Name them, one by one

Today, I'm thankful for:

-          All the holidays/meals/nights/weekends my husband and I CAN be together
-          Bacon-wrapped asparagus
-          Spin bikes/Swimming pools
-          Mellow, rainy days
-          Naps
-          My beloved, warm, down vest
-          Coupons!
-          Our printer, which miraculously just-keeps-working (printing more coupons)
-          Christian radio
-          The dollar store
-          Spontaneous trips to Boise
-          Eddie Bauer
-          The internet/My favorite blogs
-          Having a budget
-          Our piano, and hymnal
-          Unexpected invitations, and compliments
-          A pantry/refrigerator/freezer filled with more than enough food

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! How do you cook bacon wrapped asparagus? I bought some this week because my husband said he liked eating it, but I have never cooked asparagus before :)

    ReplyDelete