Thursday, October 25, 2012

Deployment Journal - Day #103

In honor of yesterday's meltdown, I'm trying an experiment:  I'm not keeping a To-Do list for a whole seven days. 

(That's my kind of bucket list item, right there.) 

I'm going to see what happens.  I'm going to watch and observe if my productivity truly drops... or if, maybe, my blood pressure just stabilizes.  We shall see.  Wish me luck.  The whole process may be stressful.

Today is actually going well so far.  I appear to be a conscientious person who, even without a list, generally keeps doing things, as I see they need doing.  Without half the panic, I accidentally did several items that (formerly) were on my To-Do List, and realized it afterwards.  Huh.

Also, I watched an hour of Hulu.  Just for fun.  I even sat on the couch and didn't multitask while watching it. 

I felt myself eeking towards humanness.

No comments:

Post a Comment