Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Visit to Civilization...

Pro:  Parking lots that allow me to drive up OR down each row, and to back out any direction I please.  Apparently, my arrow-ed and procedur-ed life is making me forget the free world out there...
Con:  Losing my car every single time I parked it.  Real-world parking lots are mammoth.

Pro:  Being back in a large, fashionable city, where I can seriously find anything my little heart desires.  Mustard yellow sling back 2.25" heels?  "Right this way, ma'am..."
Con:  Having a meltdown in the clearance jewelry section of Kohls, because there were so many options.  *hyperventilating*

Pro:  Wearing nothing but shorts and tanktops for four straight sunshiny days.  Can we say Vitamin D?  I actually look alive again!!
Con:  Driving "home" through a blizzard - still wearing our flipflops and t-shirts...

No comments:

Post a Comment