Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Three's Day!

K, so I've decided to nix Fashion-Attempt Wednesday.  It's not working for me.  At least, taking and posting pictures of myself isn't working for me.  Not my new favorite activity.  I had delusional visions of being this hilarious girl, whose blog I giggle at, daily.

But, I'm so not her.  I mean, we're both tiny, yes - and we both chatter, yes.  But basically, our similarities end, when it comes to, oh say, fashion and photos.  Yup.  So, I'm going to stop wishing I were her.  And start reusing outifts, without having a crisis because "I already wore that one...!"

Instead, I've decided that Wednesday will be "brought to you by The Number 3." 

(Sesame Street flashbacks, anyone?  Admit it - you just mimicked Count Von Count's villanesque "Ah Ah Ah," didn't you?!  .... Yeah, that show left a deep impression on my three-year-old brain.  Clearly.) 

With Wednesday being the third day of the work week, and usually one of the drabbest, I figured it could use some cheering.  So I'll post three interesting, edifying, or entertaining things - ideas, links, tips, photos, whatever.  I'll be freer, and you'll be more entertained.  Hopefully.  That's the idea.

Or I might try this for a month, and then nix it too.  *grin* 

So, DO leave comments, if you want it to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment