Monday, January 24, 2011

New Mercies I See

Today, I'm thankful for:

- Hymn lyrics that God brings to my mind, when I most need encouragement
- Startlingly-Delicious Lentil Soup (Compliments of Progresso, and a coupon)
- That our thermostat (clock) is directly across the hall from my bathroom
- That most of our shelves are not wire, because wire shelves thwart all balancing
- Kind neighbors who give me rides, and enable Husband and I to share one vehicle
- Having a piano
- Rain pants, and rain coats, and umbrellas
- Solid theology
- Fun, new vocabulary words
- My mom, and her wisdom
- Tentative travel plans
- Our Christmas tree (yes, it's still up - it improves our living room lighting immensely)
- That moment when the sun presses thru the dark clouds, and lifts the moody fog away

No comments:

Post a Comment